From the North
- Take I-35 south to Owatonna and exit at Bridge Street. Go left (east) on Bridge Street.
- Follow Bridge Street through town. It makes a bend by the power plant and becomes Main Street.
- Follow Main Street east through downtown, past the Town Square and County Courthouse.
- Continue three blocks past the Courthouse to the third stop light at Lincoln Avenue. Turn right (south) onto Lincoln Avenue and proceed about 10 blocks to the stop sign at Havana Road.
- Turn left (east) onto Havana Road for one long block and one short block. Associated Church is on your left and has a very high A-frame roof. It is directly across Havana Road from Lincoln School.
From the South
- Take I-35 north to Owatonna and exit at Bridge Street.
- Go right (east) on Bridge Street and then follow the directions in the second step above.
From the East/West
- Take Hwy 14 to Owatonna and exit at 218 and 48.
- At the stop sign, go left (north) to the second road, which is Havana Road.
- Turn left (west) on Havana Road and proceed a few blocks. The church is on the right.
Parking and Handicap Accessibility
There is plenty of off street parking. Handicapped parallel parking is provided on both sides of the service drive that is on the west side of the parking lot, in front of the entrance. Associated Church is Handicapped Accessible.